Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Festival / Halloween

Had to post a couple of pics from our evening tonight! We went to the Fall Festival at our church, and had a great time playing games, getting candy, and being silly.
Click a picture to see more!





Afterward, we did a bit of trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. The first two houses we went to had dogs... which completely terrified Kalena. Every house we went to she would say as we were walking up: "This house probably has a dog... Daddy, could you carry me?"

It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. justin, that's a little scary. I didn't recognize you at first! And who would have guessed that Kalena would be Elmo... we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely got my share of double-takes from people that night. It was fun... but having all that hair made me so warm/hot! I don't know how you girls do it...

    ReplyDelete