Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vaseline


I had that "Sara is being way too quiet" feeling the other day. I went upstairs and found her playing with a very large tub of Vaseline. She had stripped down to just a shirt and rubbed vaseline all over her entire body including through her hair. In her full attire of vaseline, she also clobbered the floor, a pile of clean laundry, and my sheets and bedspread!! It was a vaseline nightmare...and I tried to hide my amusement and laughter when I asked her what she was doing. She replied "Mommy... medicine." Kalena knew enough not to participate, but she stood by watching, fully entertained with big wide eyes... wondering what mommy was going to do. I wisked Sara to the tub and we washed and scrubbed for quite a while and I must have rinsed her 500 times. Two intense shampoos later, this picture is what her hair still looked like. It was standing strait up from all the grease!! Sara's skin also had a nice shiny tone for the next several days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment