Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sports Camp in Kazakhstan

 We are having a great time at "English In Action" sports Camp, here in Kazakhstan.  The children we are serving are from an orphanage here in town. It is such a heavy burden I wrestle with in my heart to comprehend that these sweet kids have no mommy to care for them and cuddle them. It is just not ok. I have completely fallen in love with one little boy. He and my daughter Sara could absolutely be twins, and his is about her age. I am really praying that someday the Lord will allow us to adopt a child if it is His will. This precious little boy will now be one of the children who I don't get to keep, but who will remain in my heart forever. I pray, and will pray for the rest of my life, that this sweet boy grows to love the Lord with all his might, and serve Him faithfully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment