Thursday, October 11, 2018

Kalena is 12!!

Kalena has turned 12 and I am trying to wrap my head around her being so old!! This sweet girl has brought so much laughter, happiness and fun to our household every day of her life. Since we first laied eyes on her we knew she was beautiful on the outside but it has been a joy to watch her grow to be a beauty on the inside as well. I love her heart and her zeal for life and for the Lord. She is an avid reader and some of her favorites are The Series of Unfortunate Events, Acendance Trillogy and Star Wars. She has so much fun with her daddy, sisters and brother. Her and I share really special times sipping tea and having late night talks. I love spending hours talking with her and hearing what is on her heart and mind. She is an amazing teacher even at her young age. She developed a grammar class for Katie and Andrew this year and she was their favorite teacher of all time. She is so creative, thoughtful and caring. Kalena is amazingly smart and we are consistantly finding new areas where she knows more than me. It’s kind of a fun game as we battle to see who knows more about different things as we go through homeschool. I am so proud of her and how she has embraced our move to Kazakhstan. She had to leave her friends and family whom she dearly loves and she is taking it all so well. She is a helper to me and I am so thankful for her support as we embark on all of our projects in Kazakhstan. 
Kalena I love you more than words can say. You will always be my sweet baby girl who has stollen my heart from the first moment of your life. How am I so blessed to have this girl as my own?!

























No comments:

Post a Comment