Saturday, May 5, 2012

4 years old!!

Our Sunshine girl is now 4! Sara Grace is a true light in our lives and we are so thankful for how she smiles freely and so often amidst the chaos that is our home. She has been a blessing to all of us. Sara loves to do art, play in the pool, sing songs (she has a sweet little voice that is oddly always on key), and play with Kalena. These two are inseparable and love playing Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. She loves helping me with Katelyn and Andrew. Recently I found her and Katelyn playing a game of hide and go seek on their own. It was hilarious! They chose the same 2 places to hide over and over but the thrill of the game was the same every time. Sara's favorite color is still yellow, favorite animal is the bumble bee, and her favorite flowers are sunflowers. On her birthday, Sara made a drawing and declared "This picture is for God. I am going to save it and bring it to him when I go to Heaven." I LOVE the "child like" faith I see in my children. It always encourages me, and spurs me on to living with an increased eternal perspective. I pray Sara will always have this strong faith in her Creator and continue storing up treasures in heaven! What a wonderful 4 years it has been with Sara!!


Sara's Cubbies assignment: Draw what you think Heaven will look like.

Me: "Sara, tell me about your picture."

S: "There is God in the middle, and his disciples (pointing to the heads below) and there is me" (in the pink dress to the side)

Me: "What is that next to God?.... is that a table?"

S: "Yes. He is at the cafe."

No comments:

Post a Comment