Sunday, May 20, 2018

My Chalkboard

I love my chalkboard. I have had one ever since the kids were very young. It has been so helpful in teaching so many different things to the kids. I guess I am a visual learner, so I like to draw things when explaining them to the kids. I have drawn so many different things for kids over the years. I’m not an artest, but just even simple symbols can help kids understand complex concepts. I was so worried when we moved here to Kazakhstan that I wouldn’t have a good chalkboard. I beggged Justin to let me carry mine on the plane (it was just a bit too big). But God provided an amazing chalkboard here, which I found at a local bazaar. I love it and have used it even more now that we are homeschooling. I also love that chalk is available here, and cheap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment