Heather's accountability questions for her small group.
1. Have you spent daily time in the scripture and prayer?
2. Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts, or exposed yourself to any explicit materials, which would not glorify God?
3. Have you been completely above reproach in your financial dealings with God and with man?
4. Have you spent quality relationship time with family and friends?
5. Have you shared the gospel with an unbeliever this week?
6. Have you told any half-truths or outright lies, or done something to place yourself in a better light to those around you?
7. Have you allowed any unwholesome talk, slander, gossip or hard words to pass your lips?
8. Have you taken care of your body through daily physical exercise and proper eating and sleeping habits?
9. Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy?
10. Have you lied in any of your answers today?
This is a list which CJ Mahaney included in his book "Why Small Groups" from something that Samuel Wesley used in the 1700's.
Introductory/Heart Condition Questions:
1) Have you peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ?
2) Do you desire to be told of your faults?
3) Do you desire that every one of us should tell you, from time to time, whatsoever is in our heart concerning you?
4) Consider! Do you desire that we should tell you whatsoever we think, whatsoever we fear, whatsoever we hear, concerning you?
5) DO you desire that, in doing this, we should become as close as possible, that we should cut to the quick, and search your heart to the bottom?
6) Is it your desire and design to be on this, and all other occasions, entirely open, so as to speak everything that is in your heart, without exception, without disguise, and without reserve?
Weekly Accountability Questions:
1) What known sin have you committed since our last meeting?
2) What temptations have you met with?
3) How were you delivered?
4) What have you thought, said, or done, of which you doubt whether it be sin or not?