Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 months old!

Andrew: 4 months old, 17 lbs strong
AKA: Buddy, Bubbles

Andrew is already 4 months old! He is growing so fast!
We love our little guy and are so thankful God blessed us with a little boy. He has an amazingly quiet and sweet disposition, and is always ready to smile. I can't change his clothes without making him giggle. He is also starting to reach out and grab things which is fun to watch and such an amazing developmental process. My favorite part of the day is when he reaches up and grabs my face. He is such a sweet boy! He has an amazing ability to vocalize as well. When he cries he says "Mammammmammaa" already.. not sure if it is on purpose or not. He also tries to talk to me and uses all kinds of sounds and noises. It is adorable. His sisters love him a lot and are constantly giving him hugs and kisses and playing with him. Kalena loves to pick him up and walk around with him, even though he is a little heavy for her. Katelyn loves to give him big bear hugs which I must regulate to make sure Andrew is still breathing. Sara is always talking to him and giving him sweet kisses on his head. He lights up when he hears their voices.

I pray that as Andrew grows he will be safe, healthy, and strong. I pray he will come to know Jesus Christ at an early age and worship Him alone. I love this little boy with all my heart!!





No comments:

Post a Comment