Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Katelyn is Two Years Old!!




Our sweet Katie-baby is 2!!!
We can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is a busy little one, with so much curiosity and energy. I am kept on my toes all day long keeping up with her. Katie has amazing hand coordination and is even able to put on shoes quickly and can get almost any container or package open with little effort. She is very strong and can even get our sliding door open or shut past the tough spot where the door sticks (occasionally Sara will ask her for help :) Her vocabulary is really coming along and she is consistently using 3-4 word sentences. She surprises me with phrases like "Im fine" and "Don't worry". Her favorite phrases are "Watch me mommy!" "Sara, are you awake? Im awake" "Oh Andrew is so cute!", "I miss you" "I love you" "May I have cheese please" "I would like a warm bottle of milk" and her favorite things to do are play with blocks, baby dolls, and cook in her new kitchen she just got for her birthday.

This morning when she woke up and we all said happy birthday to Katelyn, she went around saying happy birthday right back to each of us. It was so cute and Kalena and Sara thought it was quite funny!

I thank the Lord Jesus for two sweet years with precious Katelyn. She is a gift of joy, laughter, and love. We are so blessed to be her mommy and daddy and pray she will come to know Jesus's love for her!




XyxZcr7ShUo/Tta5G98Z7cI/AAAAAAAAAkc/uK1byuAGfw0/s1600/IMG_0056.JPG">

No comments:

Post a Comment