Friday, June 15, 2012

10 Wonderful Years!!

Justin and I celebrated our 10th anniversary with a little getaway. We went an hour north to the beach up by Bodega Bay, and a little town called Occidental. We had been there once before when Justin took me on a surprise trip during our first year of marriage. It was fun to be back in the same town remembering back when we were there 10 years ago. It feels like so long ago. We were such different people and just starting out in our marriage. It is fun to look at how far we have come, and how much more we know and love each other now. This has been the best 10 years of my life.  In every way it has been more than I had ever dreamed of!! Justin is an amazing man to be married to, and such a wonderful friend, partner, teammate and leader... he is my best friend. I look forward to the next 10 years, and all the joy he will bring to my life.  Thank you God for the blessing of Justin in my life. I pray we will have more anniversaries until Jesus comes in the clouds to take us home together with our family. 







No comments:

Post a Comment